About Community Learning Center
Pakistan Adventist Seminary is located 60 km west of Lahore on Sargodha Road at Farooqabad Mandi. The institution is located on 35 acres (140,000 m2) of land. Pakistan Adventist Seminary & College (PASC) developed from a small Seventh-day Adventist boys' school founded in 1920. In 1937 it became a co-educational institution with the integration of the seventh-day Adventist girls' school. Steady growth followed as students came in from all parts of the Punjab and North West India.
In 1957 PASC started offering a 2-year junior seminary program. Later a senior seminary program was developed and the first graduates received their degrees in 1970. The institution now incorporates the elementary school (class 1–8), high school (class 9 and 10) and college, offering a two-year diploma, and 4- and 5-year degree in different disciplines.